Hey there and welcome to Weekly Wishes, where I talk about the goals or challenges I want to achieve this week and also let you share your own through the link-up below. I’d love for you to join me and add a link to your own goal-oriented post! It’s a great way to make new friends from around the world and gain some motivation to achieve your weekly aspirations.
How was your week, everyone? Mine was admittedly full of CWS (Coachella Withdrawal Syndrome). I’m slowly recovering, but it’s been an uphill battle cured only by excessive YouTube video-watching and searching for upcoming live music shows. One thing I also noticed about post-Coachella life is that I have more motivation to see my friends and go out and do things together. It’s kind of awesome and makes me happy. I also saw my family for Easter last night which was really enjoyable. Their incredible cooking doesn’t hurt either. 😉 I feel like I have a lot to do this week, but I’m kind of looking forward to being productive and buckling down, since my mind was in the Coachella clouds last week. Here’s to a happy week, errbody!
Last Week’s Wishes
- Plan something for my birthday. I done did it. Actually, all I did was make an event on Facebook, but that counts, right? 😉 I still feel weird planning things in honor of…me. I kind of envy people who are ALL ABOUT their birthdays. It’s kind of neat that they’re so down to celebrate themselves, no?
- Plan more, in general. I think I could still use a little more work in this department, but I did spend one afternoon at a coffee shop with nothing but a notepad and pen so that I could plan, plan, plan. It was pretty successful, but now I feel like there is SO MUCH to do! AHH!
This Week’s Wishes
- Catch up on work. Like I said, my head was a little bit in the clouds last week, but this week I am actually excited to work my tail-feathers off.
- Take product photos. I bought some fun props last week that I’d like to use for some future Etsy products. I’m hoping to launch my shop when I get to 100 graphic design sales…almost there! :]
- CLEAN MY APARTMENT. In college I was really messy and honestly, I didn’t care. At all. The mess felt like home. I embraced it. My friends were used to sitting next to piles of unfinished art projects and miscellaneous things I didn’t know what to do with. But now that I’m an adult or something, I kind of like living in cleanliness. Lately, though, my apartment has taken a beating. It shouldn’t take TOO long, but I really want to make this place look spiffy again. I think Monja is getting sick of laying on top of clothes every night.
- Finish reading my book. I’m currently reading Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk and really digging it. According to my Kindle, I’m about 75% finished, so I hope I can finish it this week! Chuck always makes my head spin, in a great way.
- Work on merging everything into The Nectar Collective. This was one of my monthly goals for April and while I’ve planned a bit around this, I haven’t made much progress. Time to get to work!
p.s. Don’t forget – Random Day of Kindness is this Sunday!! Sign up to participate with us in person, or check this post to do your own RDK in your community. It’ll be super fun, easy, and smile-inducing.
WEEKLY WISHES LINKUP RULES
1. Share your posts about your goals, challenges, or wishes for the week, month, year, decade, whatever! Entries completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
2. Link back to this site so others can get their goal-setting on, too! You can use the button below if you’d like!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thenectarcollective.com/tags/weekly-wishes/" title="The Nectar Collective" target="_blank"><img src="http://nectar.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/weekly-wishes-button.jpg" alt="The Nectar Collective" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
3. You can link up your posts on any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday.
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL! You MUST visit the person’s blog who linked up directly before you and leave them a motivating comment. This is such an important part of this linkup! We are each here to encourage each other and build a community of determined women and friends. If you do not do this, your post will be deleted from the link-up.